
YMonday, September 04, 2006
It was an enjoyable weekend for me & my family. We had rented a chalet @ Downtown East for 3 days (Saturday - Monday). But we stayed only till Sunday nite. All of us had a great time BBQ-ing regardless day or night. This is the 1st time my family had a chalet so it's kinda something new to them.
In total, 4 families were around during the BBQ session on Saturday. While the makcik-makcik were having a good time chatting with each other, my eldest aunty had to make a move. This is all becoz of that cuzzin of mine. I have observed for few occasions, She & her family will come empty handed, eat & go home although we said "pot luck". I dun mind abt my aunty coz I just want her presence. But that cuzzin of mine...haizzz....really dunno what to comment.
My other aunties was not that happy about it. It was quite some time they have not met & now she has to go back. What to do...
No matter what happen, I still enjoyed the whole stay. I can't imagine a room packed with 14 people (kids & adults). We slept all over the place. I guess I wanna book again. Maybe in Dec. But this time, 2 chalets. 1 is not enuff.
My right hand is aching now. Maybe due to holding the tongs to long. I wanna have a good rest today. Thank god I'm on leave tomorrow.![]()
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at