
YFriday, September 22, 2006
Neway, I'm on FFL today. I'm sending my dad to NUH for his checkup. Woke up @ 7.30am to get ready. Leave home @ 8.30am. His appointment is @ 9.30am. We ride to the hospital. At 1st my mum wanted to follow but changed her mind.
It was a sunny day today. The journey was about 45mins. Fuhyyoo!!! My bum aching coz on the bike for too long. Kinda miserable journey for me...hehehehe. I reached NUH @ 9.45am & left 12.45pm. 3hrs wasted in NUH!!
My tummy was growling coz I'm soooooooo hungry. I did not take my breakfast this morning. We decided to eat Hainanese Chix Rice @ Tanglin Halt.
I've ordered Chix Rice & Fried Wantan. Luckily it's already passed lunch time. Not so many people so that means my food will be served faster. Once the food was served, without much delay, I filled my stomach. It was soooooo delicious.
After lunch, we proceed to UOB bank to settle my dad's investment account. I only reached home almost 4.00pm. Oh gosh!! I'm so tired. I just remembered that Azhar wanna meet me tonite for dinner. I guessed I have to cancel it coz kinda tired. I've been out since morning. Tomorrow another day to work.
I apologise to him & will make up one of these days to break fast wif him. Thank u so much for being so understanding.
Logged in to msn, I saw Faisal. He just came back from reservist. Chat for awhile wif him. Tot of going for a short nap soon. Yawwnnn!!! I'm sooooooooo sleepy.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at