
YSunday, October 01, 2006
Today I have to go back @ 5pm. No chance to go back early today. Usually we will take 30mins lunch & go back 30 mins earlier.
Tot of meeting Yanie @ night but she just told me that she wanted to go Geylang. She asked if I wanna follow her today. Damnzzz....I'm the type who is lazy to go out once @ home. I told her that I confirm with her later.
Today I had Chix Rice. 1st time having rice during break fast. Kinda heavy dinner but luckily Mum sharing with me. I was force to go to shop after that. On the way, I SMS Yanie to know what time she's going. She said she's already on da way. Demes!!! I'm waiting for her SMS & she left me without telling me.
She asked me to join her. She will pay half of my taxi fare. It's already 8.00pm. To go or not to go. I called Ponzie. She's already @ Geylang since b4 break fast. I told her about our plan. She told me to get ready & meet her later coz she wanna go home 1st. I agreed. Rush home & get ready. I only left @ 9pm.
Both reached @ the same timing. We then meet Yanie & family. It was a warm nite. So many people @ the bazaar. We walked around & stop over @ Haig Road for awhile. It's supper time...hehehehe. I ate Mee Kuah & had lychee drink. I miss the food there.
After makan, we walked again. I can't take the warm anymore. Ended up, Ponzie & I sat @ the road curb while waiting for them to buy curtains. Sempat cui "jantan-jantan cantik".Burrppp!!! Kenyang mata...muaakakakak.
We left Geylang @ 12.30am. Luckily there's NR service to town. Dun need to waste $$$ on cab. We sit ard @ Orchard & went home only around 2.45am. I took my Sahur @ 4am. Just ate 3 kurma & drank a bottle of water. Then went to sleep. I woke up @ 10.30am coz nature call. Can't get back to sleep. I went online coz I need to transfer $$$ to my bank account.
Met Ponzie & Yanie online. It's confirmed that I will be going JB tonite to collect my baju kurung. Will it be jammed @ Causeway?? Hopefully not....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at