
YWednesday, September 20, 2006
All the food were so delicious & worth our money too. In total we paid $100. That abang gave us $3 discount....hehehe. I recommend that stall to all of u. No regrets!!! As usual, it's pix session again. People around were looking @ us....hahahaha. Who cares!!! Our camera wat...not urs...Btw I never bring my camera so these gurls kutuk-kutuk manja @ me. Mentang-mentang korang bawak camera niari...eksennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank u beautiful people for making my day happy today....
After so much thinking where to go, at last our choice is NEWTON!!!
Met my other girlfriends @ 6.30pm (Newton MRT station). Maslinda & I left the office abit late so we were late to meet the rest. All becoz of me as I'm paying back the minutes that I was late this morning.
While waiting for Rossy, we discuss what to eat late. There were so many stalls & of coz we decided to eat @ Stall 82. Same stall that I ate wif Faisal the other day. We ordered:
We left Newton @ 8.30pm. I shared cab wif Awin since Lisan will be fetching Rossy. I'm so full!!! Hope to have a wonderful dream tonite...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at