
YSaturday, September 09, 2006
Today is my director's last day. Each team suppose to perform something. So my department will be singing for her. Instead of "Oh Carol", we sang "Oh Darrell". I got to know, Kak Bob wrote the lyrics. The lyrics were sooooo touching.
Wondering who will be out next director. Will the person be as sporting, friendly & approachable as her?? We'll wait & see. The performances went on smoothly. But the sad thing was to say goodbye to her. I tried to hold back my tears but the moment I say Ita crying, it began rolling. Damn u Ita!!! Hehehehe. I did not say goodbye to Darrell. I scared that if I did, more tears rolling..paiseh beb!!!![]()
The whole event finished @ 5.15pm. I'm already late to meet my friends. I left office & met my x-sec sch buddies @ City Hall. It had been quite some time I met them. They decided to eat @ Swensen (Suntec City). After meeting them, we proceed to our destinations.
I was so happy to meet them. It was really an enjoyable evening. Although we only spend about 3 hours but it was fun. I guess, we should organise again. Maybe during the fasting month. Neway, I've captured the happy moments. Yati & I became the camerawomen for the day. Snap here & there. Luckily we are using digital camera. Else, dunno how many rolls of film will be used up.
Hope to have more frequent gatherings in future. Yati, u'll be the organiser k??![]()
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at