
YThursday, September 07, 2006
How times fly. It's already Wednesday today. 2 more days to weekend. I've stayed an extra hour in office to clear some work which are not mine. Luckily I can claimed for time off.
I left office @ 6.30pm & went home together with Kak Sophia & Bunga. They were talking about the Pasar Malam next to Causeway Point. I'm yet to go there. Tot of going over this weekend with my mum.
Reached home, I took my shower & took my dinner. Tot of eating the chicken rice which dad bought yesterday but it turned bad. So my mum cooked meetball curry for today's menu.
It already 8.00pm when I've settled down. Juz remembered that Singapore Idol show will be starting soon. I turned on the tv & also my PC. No one around @ MSN. So I glued more to the TV.
4 contestants left : Jonathan, Hady, Jasmine & Paul.![]()
Who will be out this week?? It is anybody's game. I'm hoping that Jonathan & Hady will be in the final.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at