
YFriday, September 15, 2006
Yahooooooooooo!!!!! At last he's in da SI Final. Who's he??? Of coz Hady Mirza.
It was a cool performance yesterday especially the slow song. If only someone can sing that for me every night..confirm tido nyenyak beb...kwangkwangkwang.
Before the result show, mum & I were talking about who will be out tonite. She & I have the same answer & that will be JASMINE....yeahhhh!!!!
Never expect her to come out wif this idea...
Kita suruhlah abah choose sapa terkeluar niari. Kalau sapa kalah kena blanja makan.
Orait lah mak!!!
Mak aku pun...tak padan tau..hahahaha. So when dad came back home, I asked him that question. He said Jonathan will be out. As for us, Jasmine will be out.
Soon the result show started, I was so tense. Macam aku plak yg masuk SI..hahahaha. I watched it in da room. Kalau duk kat hall, tak dengar sangat coz my parents will be bz talking. Lagi pun mana tau aku nak feeling nangis ke kalau Hady terkeluar. Juz like the "EMO" fans of other idols...muakakakakaka
When Gurmit Singh annouced who is out, I was shouting like nobody business. I ran out from the room & told my mum...
Yahooo!!! Hady masuk!!! Jasmine kluar....Ada orang kena belanja kita makan...kwangkwangkwang.
My dad jeling jer...hahahah. Tak sia-sia aku buang $$ untuk voting. Too bad dad, u lost the bet. Mum suggested we'll bet again for the SI Final. Of coz!!!
I will sleep tonite wif a big smile on my face...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at