
YSaturday, September 09, 2006
Another last minute plan. Met Ponzie & Sham @ mirc & they decided to go for karaoke session again. Dasar hantu karaoke betul lah sorang-sorang ni....hahahaha.
Met Ponzie 1st @ Dhoby Ghaut. As usual, both were late. Our booking was @ 5.00pm but we reached @ 5.15pm. The guy who worked @ Cash Studio know her too well. Always late for every session....hahaha. Famous eh kau PORIANTY!!!!
Sham only came in half an hr later. We ordered McDonald for dinner. Guess what!!! The same guy delivered our food. He's so cute!! He's name is Aris & working @ Tiong Bahru McDonald...hahahaha. U should know who interviewed him rite?? Porianty lah...who else!!! Hahahaha.
After buying our things, we proceed to CMK to eat dinner & left the place @ 11.30pm. Shah wanted to fetch me but I'm not in the mood to meet anyone. I went home without informing him. Am I bad?? Hahaha...PMS mood...so cannot blame me ok??!!!
Here are pix taken for the whole day event:
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at