
YTuesday, September 19, 2006
So fast it's monday again. I just felt that I'm lack of rest. Yesterday I reached home @ 12++am.
Since I unable to go out much earlier to watch Era performing @ Golden Landmark, I managed to out later. Thank god my aunty did not stay up too late @ my place. She reached here @ 3.15pm & left my place together wif me. By then my mum was already home.
I'm kinda lazy to go out in da 1st place when Ponzie asked if I wanna join Sheila & Aishah for karaoke. It was already 4.30pm. The karaoke session will start @ 7.00pm.
After so much thinking, I agreed. Meet her @ 6.15pm instead of 6.00pm. We proceed for dinner @ KFC. While waiting for Ponzie to buy food, there was a group of Arab men standing beside me. One of them was wearing the Arabic male costume. They were also talking in arabic. Oh goshh!!! I felt as though I'm in Arab...hahahaha.
After dinner, we took NEL to Apollo Center. While waiting for our room, I met Fazean. Kinda miss her coz the last time I saw here was few months back @ Mustafa Centre. Coincidently, one of her friends was my old neighbour...hahaha. What a small world...
After the 3hrs session ended, we proceed to New Hawa Restaurant near Little India. Although I'm still full, I feel like munching something. I bought Chix Porridge & Lychee drink. We left Little India @ 11.15pm. Ponzie & I walked to the bus-stop while the rest took cab home. Reached Sembawang, I took cab home.
My weekend was fully pack again this week. I guess I have to relax for the coming weeks. It will be a fasting month. Gonna spend 2 weeks @ home to break fast wif my family. I will only go out for break fast on the 3rd week onwards. So anybody wanna book me, please be fast..hahahaha....
Tot of sleeping early but I wanna watch Hikmah later. Dun wanna miss today's episode.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at