
YSaturday, September 16, 2006
Thank god it's friday again!!! Another weekend for me to plan what I'm gonna do. Anybody wanna book me this weekend?? *wink**wink*
It was a brownie day for us @ STMBES. Every friday we will be wearing the same colour. We brought this practice over from SPC time. Neway, I'm gonna have makan session tonite my colleagues.
At 1st, we tot of just eating Fondue @ Haagen Daz but Mas said that will not be sufficient. So she suggested we go for dinner @ Swensen then proceed for dessert @ Haagen Daz. Byk btul hasil kampung aku eh Maslinda??!!! Luckily it's payday.
We left office @ 5.00pm. Took 55 to Bishan since there's 5 of us. If only 4 people, we will surely take a cab. Once reached Swensen, I've ordered Chix Bake Rice. Dunno what to order. Last week I've eaten the so-called "chix cutlet". Everyone was enjoying their food. As for me, I'm bz wif my digicam. Snap here & there. Aisehman, kena sound dah dgn kakak-kakak ni...
Pegi lah makan dulu...makanan tu dah sejuk. Asyik nak amik gambar jer...
Wat to do, that's my favourite pastime....kwangkwangkwang.
After dinner, we proceed to eat Fondue. Ahaaa...I know some of u jealous rite??!!! It was soooooooooooooooo delicious. This time, they gave us both chocolate sauce. Fuhyoooooooo!!! Sinful sakz...
Everyone was so full after the dessert. Senak sakz perut aku. Can't burp. If only I can give a loud burp to show how full I am...hehehehe. Tot of taking train home but we took cab instead. I shared cab wif Kak Jah & Kak Zie coz they are staying @ Woodlands. So I send the kakak-kakak home 1st.![]()
My parents were asleep when I reached home around 8++pm. Wahlauuu!!! So fast sakz...The house was so quiet. Both my bros not around. I switched on my pc, took my shower & hang the clothes that my mum had washed earlier.
After that, I checked who's online @ MSN. Luckily Pori & Eton were around so I've chat wif them. Eton was asking whether I dreamt of that someone whom I keep on saying I missed that person. Of coz not :(
Eton say I forgot to jampi b4 sleeping. Jampi luuuuuuuuu....kang nanti muka yg aku tak berkenan plak timbul dalam mimpi. Baru haru mimpi aku. Trus nitemare....hahahahaha.
I admit that I'm missing someone. This feeling has been going on for few days. Everytime I'll be thinking about that person. Whenever I opened my eyes, I will think about him. Am I falling in luv again??!! No way!!! But why am I feeling this way??? Dah lama tak ada perasaan macam ni walaupun I meet new people in my life. Everytime SMS comes in, I get abit tense...Mak oiiii!!! Dah mcm budak skolah jatuh cinta 1st time...muakakakaa. Like Ponzie says "Sapalah jantan yang tak bertuah tu". Kong ajar kan??!! Demes Kubai tul lah dekni...hahahaha. Maybe it's just a crush...it will get away soon...no worries....hahahaha.
Eton was asking who was that person...i just answered "I DUNNO KNOW"...She will doa for me that I will dream of that person. Cedeahhhh.....
Ntah pape je lah kau ni Jules...Wake up & stop day dreaming k....hahahaha.
I bid good bye to both of them around 11+pm. Boring sakz...whenever not working, I will sleep early. Whenever working, I will sleep late. I'll better get the correct sleeping timing b4 I become the next Panda Bear...hahahaha
Goodnite my darling bloggers....gonna have a sweet dream tonite...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at