
YWednesday, September 13, 2006
2 days straight I'm late for work. But I did pay back the time. Life @ work is still the same.
Farid will be on leave tomorrow. So what does that means?? I'm taking CP cases alone. Uweekkkkk!!! Well, it's ok. I can manage.
I emailed to Era, Ponzie & Ros. Kinda miss emailing wif them. Usually my mailbox will flard wif their emails. All kind of stories & gossips. Since Joyah & Eton left SingTel, we rarely email each other. Dunno whether they can start emailing wif us again once they start work on their own.
I told Ros that I met Faisal last Sunday & talk abit here & there about him. Never expect that I knew him for almost 4 years. The funny part that I still remember what Ros told me was "He's a good catch coz he's very hardworking". Fwahhhh...good catch eh?? U think catch fish in fishing pond is it?? This is catching fish in the sea u know...Kwangkwangkwang. But at the end of it, I agreed wif Ros.
It was 4.45pm. My tummy dun feel good. I took my pad & went off to the toilet. OMG!!! It's "leaking". Demes!!! Kubai!!! No choice, have to clean it up. I told the girls about it in the email & I get scolded by Mak Tiri Era...kwangkwangkwang.
Ni zaman bila masih tembus-tembus??!! Tukar lah tiap-tiap 4 jam tak kira banyak atau sikit!!!
Fuhyoooo!!! Direct shooting to me. Padan muka aku...muakakaka. Umur dah 28 pun masih tembus. Korang mana tau aku peh susah!!!
Tot of going to Sembawang Shopping Centre wif my mum after work but instead I took cab home. There goes my $13.00. Once reached home, I took my shower & get ready. After Maghrib, we went out to meet Dad for dinner. I bought 2 scarfs for myself. Mum bought 2 brooches for herself & she bought another one for me. Very nice. It is my initial "J".
I saw Alin & Azri @ Giant (Sembawang) on my way to Satay Club. Jauh merantau dua org ni eh?? Hehehe. From Sengkang to Sembawang. After dinner, we proceed home.
3 more days to weekend...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at