
YMonday, October 16, 2006
Luckily it was a fast clearance @ M'sia Immigration. After meeting Xena & her bro, Sham, we went for dinner coz I need to break my fast. Before that I went to pick up my baju kurung 1st coz it's closing @ 8.30pm.
I had Nasi Ayam Penyek. The sambal was nice. It was already 9.30pm and we proceed to the bazaar. Bought some stuff & left JB @ 11.30pm. Ponzie decide to take the $10 car ride back to Singapore. But tonite, it charged @ $15.
We have to split coz of different way. Left me alone with 3 chinese guys in the car. When going back, it still jammed. After we left the Singapore Immigration clearance, I tot the driver will send me 1st. Instead I'm the last one. Demes!!!! He drove me almost the whole Singapore (Geylang -> Ubi -> Kim Keat -> Sembawang). My bum was aching coz sitting for too long.
I reached home only almost 2.00am. Mummy still awake. She's baking some cookies. I took my shower & switched on the pc. Non of my friends are online. Suddenly someone prompted me in MSN. It's him....hhhmmm.
He still having fever but doesn't feel like staying @ home. He's chatting @ the void deck. Degil peh org. Dah sakit pun nak berembun kat bawah blk. Suddenly something happened there that made him went home. Alhamdulillah...kalau tak, aku rasa dia leh jadi security kat bawah blk...hehehehe
Reached home, he prompted me again. Guess what??!!! He confessing something to me. Kinda got an electric shock sakz...
H : Mana lagi pix u?
J : Ishk...dalam pc dah tak byk pix lah
H : Dalam hati?
J : Dalam hati? Ntah eh lum tgk dlm hati lagi
H : hehehehehe...how do u find me?
J : so far ok lah...can communicate...loyar beruk...
H : terpikat tak?
J : terpikat? soalan cepu emas tu...apsal u tanya? u nak suruh i rekomen u kat my fren ke?
H : your kawan semua nak yg tua2 lah
J : kalau dia nak yg muda..u nak try ke?
H : hehehehehehe
Senyap kejap...
H : i like u
J : Hmm...Like can means alot of things
H : kalau i say i dah fall in l..e with u how?
J : hmm...but how does this happen? dun play with the word love if u dun intend to...
H : gerakan dari tuhan
J : but is that really fall in love or just a crush?
H : nak kate kan both
J : since when?
H : kite talk on the phone
J : ok..but r u prepare to fall in love again?
H : yup
J : let me ask u this qns...hope u dun mind... what if in near future...ur x fiance wants to comeback to u
H : she will not n i pun tak nak dia lagi serik
J : tell u frankly..i'm scared of another failure...but if its time now for me to be wif someone...insyaallah hati i terbuka
H : betul ke
J : :)
Lepas tu kan..suar tul!! Dia tido depan laptop. Aku panggil-panggil, dia trus senyap. Dah aku agak dah...potong stim tul ni mamat...hehehehehe.
Well, am I ready for another relationship?? Atau pun aku ni semangat 2 minute je?? I admit that when I got to know him again, I'm kinda happy (dunno y) & we managed to exchange our msn address. Only last Sunday we really "chat" on msn & offline coz he rarely online. I also admit that I do have a liking towards him but yet to tell him. Since when eh aku jadi minah feeling-feeling ni?? Maybe same as him..since we started to get to know each other better. Takpe lah nak maintain cool dulu...hahaha. Can I say that this is love @ 1st sight?? Hhhhmmm....
We'll see about it. If he's meant for me, InsyaAllah I'll open up my heart again for him. Now I'm starting to miss him...kwangkwangkwang.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at