
YMonday, October 16, 2006
At last I can eat home cooked food. For the past few days I had either food from bazaar or iftar outside. Everything was soooooooo delicious. Sampai menjilat jari uuuuuu....hehehehe.
Tot of resting @ home yesterday but I just remembered that I need to go to my aunty's place for iftar wif my family. Joe & Wan can't make it. So left Daddy, Mummy & Me. It was raining before we left home but luckily it stopped ard 5pm.
On the way there, we bought some kuih. All the food look so tempting @ Bukit Batok Bazaar. Nafsu!! Nafsu!! Hehehehe. Then we proceed to Obek Minah's place. My other cuzzins were already there. Only Kak Lina can't make it. Haiyahh...miss her lah. It's so difficult to meet her lately. She has to attend her husband's workplace iftar.
What to do... Luckily Yayah was around. At least I have someone to tease later....hehehe. So what's the menu for today?
Received sms from Acit, asking where am I lah, missing my voice lah & blah blah blah. Aku paling tak fav tul nak layan orang yg jiwang-jiwang ni. Macam malas plak aku nak balas SMS tapi tak baik kan. Told him that I'm still @ my aunt's place.
We left Obek Minah's place ard 9++pm. While in the cab, he sms again. Haiiizzzz tak abis-abis lah...There's one part ntah apa dekni merepek yg aku tak balas SMS dia. Lantak lah...aku tgh tak de mood nak layan org.
Reached home, I freshen up myself. Logging in to my pc. Looked @ my MSN list. Hhhmmm, he's not in. Around 12++am, I went to bed.
And now I'm still sleepy. Monday blues & I'm wearing blue too...
Wondering how many cases I'll received over the weekend. Hopefully not too many. I'm not in the mood to work. Waiting for the holidays...
I'm counting day by day....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at