
YSaturday, October 14, 2006
Met up with the ST-Gang yesterday. Although it's not the full strength but it was fun meeting them. Missed emailing with Joyah & Eton.
We brought some food & found a place @ blue top. Wanna know where's blue top?? Hahaha...actually I also dunno till Joyah told me abt it. It's actually the new Geylang market. The top part of it is blue so they called it blue top....duh!!!!
After Iftar, Eton & Kia going shopping wif Herry @ the bazaar. Me, Pori & Joyah went home. Tot of taking 168 from Pori's place but ended up taking cab home....hehehe. Terkopak sakz duit. Nasib baik akak Pori baik hati kasi $10. Balance tambah sendiri lah...hehehehe.
Sit around @ her area till 10.30pm & I make a move. I dun feel comfortable in the cab coz the driver did wind down the window a little bit. Reached home, as usual, wash up & went to bed.
I met Mummy after work. She wanted to buy tudung to match her baju kurung. Nothing much @ Woodlands bazaar. Mostly food. I bought an adidas brown bag. Bag again??!!! Hehehehe. Wat to do, that's my fav pastime. Mummy paid for it. Thanks Mummy....
We break our fast @ Banquet Causeway Point. I ate Hokkien Mee & Mummy ate Steam Chix Rice. We also bought carrot cake for our side dish. While eating, Naz & Niny approached me. I was kinda surprise coz I was bz eating. I get them to sit at the same table as mine.
After finishing our food, we make a move. I bid goodbye to them & proceed to find our stuff. Nothing interesting. Ended up we bought something else. We left Causeway Point @ 9++pm. Kinda tired but I dun wish to sleep early.
Kinda missing someone's voice. Y didn't he call me?? Lain aku tunggu, lain yg tepun. Uwarrggghhh!!!!!
Btw, Happy 37th Birthday to Roslyna aka Kia....May ur life will be blessed with happines & fortune...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at