
YTuesday, October 24, 2006
Aiyooo...No mood lah 2 work today. I'm on my holiday mood. We will be going back @ 1.30pm. Yeay!!!! Jgn jeles k kengkawan ku sekalian.
Got alot of work to do today. Will meet Mummy @ Sembawang for last minute shopping.
Luckily time passed very fast. Soon @ 1.30pm, I left office. Before that, I went around my office to wish my Muslim colleagues. Tot of taking cab home coz I'm carrying the crackers but changed mind since I'm meeting Mummy. Berat sakz makanan-makanan ni.
Reached home @ 3++pm, I started to clean my hall. Fuhyyooo!! Banyak sakz barang-barang mak aku ni. Mummy bz @ the kitchen to cook for the Hari Raya dishes. Gonna have that for break fast today.
How times fly, it's the last day of Ramadan. Kinda sad coz we won't know whether we will meet Ramadan again or not.
Neway, I'll be going to Geylang Serai tonite. It's the last day of the bazaar. Confirm pack giler beb!!! Actually, I'm kinda lazy but to think that I need to send some food to Ponzie, I got no choice. I guess I'm gonna be out around 10++pm.
Luckily my job @ the hall will be finishing soon. Gonna get ready....
Brw. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my Muslim bloggers!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at