
YSaturday, October 07, 2006
I'm meeting Ponzie after work to go to Geylang. Hopefully it won't be so crowded. But it's weekend, what do u expect.
Ponzie wanted to get Baju Kurung for her 2 sons. Lime green...hhhmmm. Hopefully they have it. We walked around the bazaar. Surveying & checking out the prices. $40..$50..$60... Kinda expensive. We walked again. I saw a stall selling big size jeans. Dunno how much it cost. We proceed to that shop & asked. Not much range for big size but I like this particular jean. Got my size...yeahhhh!!! I bought 2, Ponzie bought one of her choice. Demes!! I wanna get other stuff instead I bought another thing....hehehe. Neway, it's time to break fast & we just bought drinks. Later can eat lah.
Pheww!! At last, we found the Baju Kurung that she wanted. Only cost $60.00 for 2 baju. Cheap sakzz...We grabbed it. After that, I went to buy 2 shoes. Enuff of shopping...now have to withdraw money again. Haiyahhh!!!
We bought some food & relax @ one of the void deck. The haze was so terrible. Every where is blurish. We move off from Geylang ard 10++pm. Took bus to Ponzie's area. Tot of going home early but ended up we sit under her void deck again. $21.60...pheewwww. Luckily Ponzie gave me $10.00 to pay for the cab.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at