
YMonday, October 30, 2006
So much food right??!! Hahaha.
Nothing much that I do today. Yesterday night was HELL. A big group of relatives came. Kelam kabut dibuatnyer.
Just now I went out with my parents to go for visiting. Meet Cik Nong & family @ Obek Sah's place. Just nice it was lunch time.
Menu for today:
The best part is my cuzzin & her daughters were in their rooms all the time. Ntah apa sakz dorang buat. Tak respect tetamu seh. I was kinda piss off. Problematic people!!! Bila kita dah nak balik baru dia kluar. Abih tu, nak kasi zakat kat anak2 dia, kena masuk dlm bilik. Mana peh bisa seh. Kalau di ikutkan hati aku, memang aku tak nak kasi pun. GGgggrrrr!!!!
Neway, after that, we went to her younger sister's place. At least we felt welcome. Duit zakat utk anak2 dia, aku lebihkan sikit...hahahah. Jahat sakz Jules.
Today we managed to visit only 3 places & I really felt very tired. Reached home around 5++pm, washed up & relax. It was soooo windy. Wanna get some sleep but I was hooked to the internet. I updated my pix @ my multiply. Got to take alot of pix today. Lawa-lawa sehhh...hehehehehe.
Only those in my contacts can view them. Yang bukan tu, relek one corner sua k. Kwangkwangkwang....
I will go off to sleep after this....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at