
YTuesday, October 10, 2006
After dinner, we drove thru to Kampung Glam, Little India & Geylang Serai to see the surrounding. Soooo many people. Thank god that none of us wanna stop by. Btw, I managed to eat my ice Crisp. Power!!! Reached home around 11++pm. Washed up & went online. I only slept around 3++am. Sunday
It was really a terrible week for me. I'm having diarrhea for 2 solid days. Luckily it doesn't caused so much problem to me.
Saturday
I still went out wif my close chat friends such as Joelabu, Guava, Xena & Abg Kal to break fast. Instead going to Railway, we went to Newton. C Food fiesta again!!! Yummy!!! But my tummy still hurts. We had
Woke up @ 12.30pm. Still so sleepy. Mummy bz doing her pineapple tarts. My tummy growling. I cooked Maggi mee & ate a piece of bread wif cheese & slice meat. After that I went online. Today I'm going out again...haiizzz. My tummy still hurts. To go or not to go??
Actually Ponzie & I will be going to Rashid's place to break fast wif the rest. Meet Ponzie only @ 6.00pm, went to buy some food & proceed to his place @ CCk. We reached almost breaking fast time. After that, we had karaoke session. Fuhyooo!!! The sound system was damn power!! Just like Cash Studio @ Apollo. In between, I visited the toilet...hehehe.
We left his place only @ 10.45pm. Wanted to take a cab home since Ponzie meeting someone. Rashid offered to send me home coz he & his wife will be sending their daughter to his MIL's place. Reached home almost 12am.
A friend called me @ 12.30am. Definitely I can't sleep early today. Joking...Laughing... Without realising, it's already 2.30am. We bid goodbye & will chat again some other times. Argghhh...gotta go to work later. How I wish it is still weekend.
Monday
Now I can hardly opened my eyes. Sooo sleepy. Served me right. Hopefully I can sleep early tonite....yawwnnn.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at