
YMonday, October 23, 2006
My body was aching when I woke up this morning. Maybe too much house work yesterday??? I slept around 4++am. Terlupa nak sahur tapi nasib baik sempat makan murtabak sebelum tido...hehehehe.
Terkekek-kekek berbual dgn si Ponzie kat tepun. Tak sadar dah kul 4 pagi. Berbual dengan bf pun tak macam ni punya panjang aku rasa...hahahaha.
Neway, gonna go JB later. Joe wanted to buy a pair of shoe. Macam kat SG ni tak de kedai jual kasut...hehehe. Supposed to meet Ponzie at 5pm but she only turned up @ 5.30pm. Demes!!! Penat sakz berdiri kat bus Q tu. Dah lah kena lepaskan satu bus. Hopefully it won't jam later.
True enuff!!! It was a smooth journey to JB. Gerek kan??!! If only every day like that. We then proceed to City Square coz Joe wanted to buy his stuff. After surveying, we went to break our fast @ Kenny Rogers. Each of us ate 1/4 chix with 3 side dishes. I choose potato salad, mash potato & of coz my fav macaroni cheese. The potato salad was not really cook. I can feel the crispiness. After eating, we went again to the shops. Joe already know what to buy. He bought a Vans sport shoes & also Billabong wallet. Total is RM120.00. Very cheap!!
After that we chilled out @ McD & left JB around 9.30pm. Still smooth journey. I reached Woodlands at 10.00pm. Bid goodbye to Ponzie & went home via cab. Susah bawak anak taukeh balak ni....asyik nak naik cab jer...koyak kocek aku....
I guess I gonna sleep early tonite. Arrgghhh!!! Besok kena keja...boring nyer!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at