
YSunday, October 08, 2006
I woke up @ 11.15am today. My tummy hurts. Is it due to my menses?? So far I have no menses cramp. Why is it so pain??
I called Ponzie to ask about today's plan. Will meet her @ 5.30pm. Tot of going to Railway Station to break fast wif the rest of my close chatfriends. While talking wif her, the pain came again. I told her that I will call her again coz it is unbearable. It comes & go. Arrghhhh!!!
I got no choice but to wake Joe up. Told him to buy for me Panadol Menstrual pill. While waiting for him, I laid on my parents' bed. Turning from left to right while pressing my tummy. I felt like vomitting...
Uweeekkk...there goes the liquid from my tummy out from my mouth.
Joe get for me a glass of water & the panadol. Thank god he's around. Sempat plak budak ni cakap "Huh!! Mcm ayam berak kapor.." Demes tul...dlm baik dia colored aku...Luckily I'm sick.
Eat that pill, I went to sleep for a while. Hopefully it get off soon coz I wanna go out tonite...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at