
YThursday, October 26, 2006
I'm back to work again!!! Cepat nyer!!! Luckily Ita, Farid & Syed are around to keep me company. If not....
I'm still feeling sleepy & tired.
On Monday, I left Geylang Serai @ 4.00am. There were still so many people shopping there. Dorang ni semua tak tau nak balik ke??!!! Tak nak raya ke??!!! I only woke up @ 11++am...hehehehe. Rabak sakz..Luckily my parents are not particular about it.
Around 12++pm, I heard some noise at the corridor. There were some kids outside my house. I was bz folding the zakat. I quickly walked off to my room. Potong stim betul lah budak-budak ni. Got to know from my dad, these kids were the same one that came to our house last year. Dorang ni tak de kerja lain ke?? Pagi-pagi raya dah merayap rumah orang. My dad told them that there were nobody @ home & they walked off.
Around 3++pm, Daddy's siblings came. 3 families altogether. Bz kejap akak dibuat nyer....heheheh. Around 5++pm, they went off. Daddy told us to get ready coz we gonna visit my aunty's place @ Bukit Batok.
Before left the house, we seeked forgiveness. Hampess tul!! Orang mintak maaf pagi-pagi, family aku style sikit. Dah lepas maghrib baru mintak maaf. Well, the most important thing is whether u r sincere or not. This part touching beb, berlinangan air mata bila mintak maaf. Syahdu abis! Suara aku ni antara dgr dgn tak dgr jer...hehehehe.
Reached my aunty's place, we had our dinner. Ada satay goreng!!! Yummy!!! My favourite!!! Today, we managed to visit 2 houses. Luckily same block & same level but different staircase. Mata aku dah tak bleh angkat lagi nie. Balik je trus lepak sehh..
And now me tercongok @ work...haizzz
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at