
YSaturday, October 28, 2006
It was a stressful day for me today. Farid not around & I have to take CP cases alone. Byk plak tu niari...demes tul!!!
Further more, I taking my test later in the evening. That one more stress sakz. Hopefully I pass. I'm bz doing revision & work at the same time.
Arrghhh!!!! Kepala otak aku dah penat ni!!! It's already 4.30pm. I put aside my work & relax. Better clear my mind. Nanti kang mind aku jadi blank, haru sakz hidup aku. I called Mummy & told her that I'll be back late. Sempat aku suruh dia doakan utk aku...hehehehe.
Mas & I left office @ 6.00pm. Gabra beb!!! Tuhan saja yang tahu hati aku. Ntah berapa banyak kali aku selawat utk tenteramkan hati aku yang gundah gelana ni. Pegi blind date pun tak macam ni sakz...ishk ishk ishk
Penyeksaan ku berakhir!!! Yahoo!!! Alhamdulillah, Mas & I have made it to the next level. Syukur!!! Senyum lebar sakz muka kita. Macam tak percaya.
I really thank God for this happy moment. Berbaloi sakzz walaupun terpaksa bersusah payah. Neway, this is just the beginning. More to come. Hopefully I can get thru it step by step.
I'm gonna have a good sleep tonite....yes ahhh!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at