
YWednesday, October 18, 2006
Although yesterday I'm having Monday blues, but that doesn't stopped me from going out after work...hehehe. Met Ponzie @ our usual place. Took MRT to Woodlands to meet Yanie. As usual, this lady is always late.
We will be going for Karaoke Session. Yanie had booked from 7pm - 11pm. Dapat lepas gian aku nak nyanyi niari..yahooo!!! We went to Party World instead of Apollo coz Yanie has the voucher.
Tot of taking bus home after that but ended up, I took cab home. Luckily it's only $6.
And today, I'm not going out. So I have alot of time for myself tonite. Mummy was grumbling again. Tak habis-habis pasal lampu kelap-kelip tu. I've got no choice. I cleaned the windows & put up the lights. Happy lah tu aku dah pasang.
While doing my spring cleaning, I reformat my laptop. Kinda slow. Byk sgt benda-benda tak suci kat dalam tu...sebab tu lembab semacam...hahaha. While reformating, I logged on to MIRC & MSN. Ahhh, he's in. I prompted him.
He was cleaning his room. So I do not want to distract him.
I looked @ my pc timing. Dah 2 jam, takkan tak abis-abis lagi kemas?? Ni tak leh jadi ni. I prompted him again. Senyap jer... Nevermind lah. Maybe not finished yet. I continued doing my reformating.
HHhmmm....dah pukul 11.30pm. I looked out for him again. Demes!!! Dia dah out.
Sampainya hati mu...buat ku tertunggu-tunggu
Kerana kau sayang...tidur malam ku terganggu
Coincidence lagu ni pun keluar kat pc aku...
Arrrgghhh!!!! 2 days he made me wait upon him in MSN. Geram nyer aku!!! Nasib baik lah aku masih bleh maintain lagi tau. Kalau tak, selamat ahhhh...
On Monday, while chatting wif him, he needs to be away for awhile coz he's washing his clothing. I waited patiently. 45mins gone but no sign of him. I gave up & went to sleep only @ 1++am.
When I logging in to MSN just now, I prompted him. He apologise for making me wait. Promise not to do it again. And now he's doing it again. And worst still, he log off just like that. Demes kubai tul!!! Sabar Jules...
Tak pe...tak pe... From today aku nak merajuk dgn dia. Tak nak cari dia lagi. Biar dia plak cari aku . Benci lah macam ni. Sakit tau hati...
A friend of mine said that I'm being choosy. He told me to choose which one I like and move on. HHhhhmmm, how to choose when they are just like chipsmore...kejap ada kejap tak de... Asyik main tarik-tarik tali jer. Bila nak game seh mcm ni. Yg aku tak faveret selalu timbul.. uwarrgghh!!! Tension sakz mcm ni. Tido pun lagi baik ahhh...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at