
YSaturday, November 11, 2006
It was really a pleasure having a good rest @ home. Dun need to wake up early to work.
Neway, I woke up around 10am today. I will be meeting Ponzie later around 1.30pm coz she's on half day.
I'm late again!!! Can't find my stuff. Reached Orchard MRT only ard 2pm. We proceed to CK Tangs. Tot of getting brownies @ Mrs Field but the shop is no longer there. Demes!!! Kempunan sakz aku. Tak tau mana nak cari lagi.. *sob**sob*
We walked off from the place & proceed to Takashimaya. I need to pay for my SPA package. My consultant, Yanti, was not ard so they were kinda blur when I told them abt pymt. Usually it will be deducted from Giro. But this month dunno lah. They deduct late & part of the money was deducted for my SingTel bill. Duh!!! Menyusahkan org jer.
We then went for Karaoke Session @ Apollo. Just got to know there's a new branch in town. But we still prefer to go Apollo. Maybe used to it...that's y lah.
We are lucky coz this time round, we got free extention for 30 mins. Thanks to our dear Douglas. After that, we went to Serangoon Market coz I tot of getting a pair of sandal but the shop was closed. Haiizz...kempunan lagi lah aku.
Ponzie suggest to go to Mustafa Centre but I'm kinda lazy. So we decided to go to Bugis Street. 1st time I walked from Serangoon to Bugis. Far but we enjoyed our walk. Hari-hari jalan mcm ni bleh kurus beb...hehehe. I bought 2 clothes from Bugis Market. Fuhyooo, terbang sakz duit aku. Tak pe, ni semua investments...hahaha.
Took 960 home. Jalan jauh sakz. It passed Bukit Panjang then to Kranji & lastly to Woodlands. 45mins journey. After that, I took a cab home coz it's already 11pm.
Reached home, tried my new tops.. Wah wah wah...lawa lah. After that, I washed up & now in front of the pc updating my blog. Mendak sakz kat irc ni. Tak de org nak pm. Kat msn pun mendak...haizzz. Luckily Sheila & Ponzie were ard to entertain me.
What time to sleep today? Dunno lah...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at