
YMonday, November 06, 2006
I did went out again for visiting with my friends. 2 different groups of friends obviously....hehehe.
Saturday
Managed to go to Aria's place for house warming. I skipped the other 2 open house. I was kinda unwell due to my 2nd day menses. Takut jer overflow seh...
After that, Ponzie & I proceed to meet the rest of our friends. Got to cover few places:
The whole session ended @ almost 12am. Tomorrow gonna be another day for visiting....
Sunday
This time round, I went out with my close chat friends. These are the bunch of people whom I can click well. Yeahh...no backstabbers like the ones I used to have before...kwangkwangkwang.
They are so lucky that my mum cook Mee Horfun when they came that day. Lazat..Berkrim & disukai ramai...hahahaha.
After that, we went to Kak Lisa's house @ Woodlands. A 3 storey terrace house. Penat sakz aku explore rumah tu...kena turun naik tangga. Very spacious. Futher more hujan turun, relek kuih lah satu-satu kat situ.
I managed to cover only 3 houses (for me only lah). The rest covered ard 5 houses.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at