
YSunday, November 12, 2006
I woke up early again today. I see my clock, haiyah..only 9++am. Bosannyer!!!
Tot of continuing my sleep but adik aku yg bertuah ni suruh tolong gosokkan baju kurung dia. Haizzz...semangat beraya btul lah. Ntah cukup puasa ke tak ni...ehhehehe.
I can't get back to sleep coz no longer sleepy.
Took my breakfast ::Double Cheeseburger + Nuggets:: That's the leftover food from yesterday outing. Gonna eat another brownie later. Yummy!!!!!
So what's my agenda for today??
Aishah's house warming @ Bukit Panjang
Yeshh!!! Gonna meet my ST-Gang later in the evening. Wondering if everyone can make it for tonite or not. Kinda miss them. When was the last time I met them as in a whole group?? Well, I can't remember when..hehehe.
Heard some noises downstairs...
I dun want to fight with u lah.
U dun be paikia ok?
U go away lah..I dun want to see u here!!!
What's happening?? Wahhh...aku dah macam Ahli Mesyuarat Tingkap...hehehe. From my living room's window, I can see 2 men quarrelling. Dunno becoz of what. The man in the car said all those above. Maybe the other guy want to drive out from where he is but was block by that man. Dunno lah...so noisy, the whole block can hear...
Neway, I just dunno wat to do now. Will think of something later...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at