
YThursday, November 02, 2006
It's already 7.45am when I reached AMK Mrt Station. I passed by the "TODAY" newspaper booth & take a copy. I quickly rushed to the bus stop.
Bus nbr 165 came. I digged my bag. Where's my ezlink card??!!
Demes btul lah!!!! Still cannot find my card. I searched for my wallet. Finding for coins. Thank God!! Luckily there are some coins.
Reached office, I took out everything from the bag in case the card stuck somewhere but I couldn't find it. Luckily I did not top up just now. Else, I will feel more terrible. Maybe I dropped it near the MRT station. Haaiizzz....dah tak de rezeki. Nasib baik tinggal $2++ jer.
I told my colleagues about it. Biasalah kan...nak step A.S (Attention Seeker)...hehehe
Luckily Farid is kind enuff to gave me one of his ezlink card. Yeayy!!!! *Ribena Jump* At least I save $5.00 just to buy that card. There's still a balance of $7++. Fuhyooo, rezeki beb. I hope I won't misplace the card again.
Gonna meet Yanie & Ponzie for karaoke session later....
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at