
YSunday, November 19, 2006
Mak oiii...dasyatkan??!! Ni makan dinner ke lantak sakz?? Hehehehe
Nothing much happened over the week. I was kinda bz with work & studying for my test. Can I make it?? I've got no confident but I will not give up before trying.
After work, I met Ponzie. We will be going to Linda's crib tonite. Before that, we went to Tampines to get some things. But too bad, the shop was closed. Ponzie tot of buying the same blouse as mine. Bingit sakz member...hehehehe.
I bought myself 2 pieces of long sleeve tops. $40 terbang sakzzz. We then proceed to Linda's place. Reen & her children were already there. We had our dinner. It was a wide spread.
And now I'm already awake. Need to get ready to go for Jalan Raya with my ST-Gang!!! I can't wait to meet them.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at