
YFriday, November 10, 2006
Nothing much to update my blog these few days. Everyday seems to be the same to me. Neway, I'll be on leave tomorrow *Ribena Jump*. Jgn jeles!!!!
I just managed to change my blog setting from normal to BETA. Nothing much actually. I get to block uninvited people from accessing my blog. A bit troublesome coz u have to log in 1st before u can access. An extra step for those readers.
Aidil grumbled coz it was so troublesome for him. Pemalas peh org. Unta padang pasir pun tak pemalas mcm dia...hahahaha. He gonna find some codes for me to try on later. Thanx Aidil!!!
I got no mood to do my revision. Boring semacam seh niari...haizzz. Maybe tomorrow I start again lah.
I'm missing someone...who??? Actually I'm missing 2 person...hahaha. Gelojoh sakz si Jules ni. What to do... When matters of heart concerned, no one can do anything. Wondering what is the other party doing...tak rindu kat aku ke?? Aku kat sini asyik teringat dia jer...adakah itu bermakna dia mengingati ku?? auuuwww!!! Touching uuuuu...hehehehe
Teringat aku satu lagu ni...
Kalau lah bleh pilih dua-dua kan best...bertuahlah badan...hahaha.
Yang satu mcm biskut, kejap ada kejap tak de...Yang lagi sorang ni pulak, rajin SMS. Haiiizz...pening kepala bibik. Heellllpppp~~!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at