
YSaturday, November 04, 2006
Nothing much happened @ work today. The office kinda quiet. Mas & Ita are not in office.
We have started to take all Qs since yesterday. So there won't be anymore G.E.M rite?? I think it is better this way. At least all cases are distributed evenly.
I felt that I'm overly dressed today. Wearing Kebaya to work coz gonna go for visiting with my x1609 staff after work. Rimas nyer!!! Jalan nak kena tertib. Panas plak tu..haiyahh!!! Of all days, why must Friday??
Nothing interesting @ work today. These 2 guys seems excited whenever they talked abt pineapple tarts...hmmmm. At 1st I don't catch what they are talking abt. But after so many times on that tarts, I got it!! Guys are always guys. Fantasize too much..hahahaha.
After work, met Alin @ Paya Lebar then we proceed to Yan's Crib. Awin was already there. Left her place @ 7.00pm, we proceed to Awin's MIL place to meet the rest. At last all da Fabulous 6 were around!!!
Since everyone is here, we proceed to Sembawang. We gonna go to my Crib's & Fazzy's. I forgot my way home & lost my way with Yan. Hahahaha. Tu lah, asyik berbual sampai lupa nak tgk members yg lain belok kiri ke kanan. And of coz, we are the last to reach.
It was already 11.30pm when we left Fazzy's Crib. I'm so tired!!! Tomorrow another day to go visiting. Haiizz...cepat lah habis Hari Raya ni.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at