
YTuesday, December 05, 2006
I can't sleep well last night. My left eye was aching. It was swollen & red. Whenever I shut my eyes, the aching starts. Furthermore I caught a flu before going to bed. Argghh!! Gonna have difficulty to sleep tonite.
Woke up in the morning, the flu gone. Thank god. But the swell get worst. My eyes started watery. After taking my shower, I'm half-hearted whether to go to the clinic or not. Paiseh sakz nak gi keja dgn mata macam ni.
So I decided to go to the clinic. I get ready @ 8.30am. Luckily not so many people coz this is a private clinic. Unlike the one @ Sembawang MRT, I have to wait for at least 1-2hrs before my turn. Dah macam pegi polyclinic sakz. Although it is free, I rather visit this clinic. Not many people.
I was given 2 days MC. $31 terbang!!! Luckily can claim $10 from company. Jadilah dari pada tak dapat claim langsung. Hehehehe.
Nak tengok mata aku yg bengkak aka tembel ni??!! Ni dia pix nyer...kwangkwangkwang
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at