
YSunday, December 17, 2006
It was raining on off @ Sembawang. I only went out once it's stop. Fuhyooo!! Sedap sakz makan tulang yg Bik Nah masak. Sambil menjilat jari seh..hehehehe. Today my cutie lil1pie, Fika, will be coming over. Thanks to Izwan. Miss her so much. Dah 3 bulan tak jumpa.
There's a family gathering today @ Cik Nong's place. They'll be celebrating Wani's birthday. Mum has been calling me asking what time I'll be reaching there. Ishhhkkk...tak kasi chance btul nak lepak kat rumah. I left home only @ 3pm.
Reached there, almost everyone had arrived except for Obek Sah's family.
Today's menu:
I managed to capture few pix of her. Geram betul dengan pipi dia. Dah pandai jalan budak sorang ni.
I left this place only around 9.30pm. Yaya sent me to Woodlands. From there I took cab home. Wahh..mentang-mentang dah dapat lesen kreta, asyik rounding jer....Jeles nyer aku!!! Well, when will be my turn?? Tungguuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at