
YSunday, December 31, 2006
I told Mum no need to cook Rendang/Ayam Masak Merah/Sambal Goreng etc lah. Neway we gonna celebrate Hari Raya @ hospital. Just cook some simple dishes for us to eat @ home. So she decided to cook Kari Daging & Roti Kirai...yummy!!! I tot of asking her to cook Nasi Minyak & Ayam Masak Merah but just forget it lah...leceh ahh coz most of the time we will be @ NUH. Selamat lah aku tak payah rempuh pasar niari...kwangkwangkwang.
Well, I woke up quite early today. 8.30am...hhhhmmm. Set my alarm clock @ 8.00am but I let it snoozes till 8.30am...hehehe. Liat sakz nak bangun.
Got to settle few things today. Neway today is Eve of Hari Raya Haji.
It's already 9.40am now. I better get ready. Feel like eating @ Long John Silver for breakfast. Dunno whether Joe wanna follow or not. Ni tgh sedap ngorok kat blakang aku dengar irama "music" yg syahdu...hahahahaha.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at