
YMonday, December 18, 2006
It's raining again today since morning. I woke up only @ 9++am. After wash up & taken my breakfast, I logged on to internet.
Ponzie was online & asked if there's any plan today. Just remembered that Sham called yesterday & asking if we wanna go for karaoke session today. She agreed & I asked her to sms Sham & do the booking.
We planned to meet @ 4pm @ Plaza Singapura. Ended up, I'm late. It was raining so heavily @ Sembawang & I'm drenched. I guess it's raining everywhere but I was lazy to carry an umbrella. Reached Clarke Quay & it was still raining. I get wet again. I went to the ladies to dry myself.
We started to karaoke @ 5.00pm & ended @ 8.00pm. Then we proceed to Lau Pa Sat coz we can't think of any place that was nearer to Apollo Centre. Just reached LPS, it raining again. Alahai!!! Macam nak suruh aku sakit jer...hhhhmmmm.
After dinner, tot of taking cab home. Those stupid taxi driver doesn't want to stop when we hailed them. Arrrggghhh!!! Bingit sakz!!! Padahal taxi banyak seh. %&^$!!! Bila orang nak naik taxi, semua sombong nak mampus tak nak stop. Lepas tu nanti kluar forum & cakap taxi not making business lah apa lah. Demes!!!!!
Ended up, we took train back. I was shivering all the way coz it was so cold. Only @ Sembawang then I took cab home. Hopefully I won't get sick tomorrow. Can't afford too....
Gonna sleep early tonite coz the weather was sooooooooo cooling.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at