
YSaturday, December 30, 2006
It was really a tiring day for me. Gonna sleep early tonite coz I need to go collect something @ Yishun SingPost tomorrow morning.
Yeay!!! It's TGIF today!!! It will be the last working day for 2006. Few more days to 2007.
It was a bright day today. At last I saw the sun!!! Neway, my department will be having gift exchange & lunch with the Billing Frontliners. Lunch started @ 11am. Kak Zie wanted us to join them although we were bz with our work.
So we proceed for our lunch. I'm still full coz I took my breakfast this morning. I ate Fried Bee Hoon & curry chix. Not spicy at all & I felt abit bloated after eating. We went back to our room & continue with our work.
At 1pm, I received a call from my sis-in-law. She told me that she had a bad news. I can't wait to hear it coz she's taking her sweet time to tell me. My bro, Wan, met with an accident this morning. OH MY GOD!!!!!
My voice was abit trembling when I spoke with her after hearing the news. I told her that I will call her back. I seek approval form Kak Zie to take urgent half day leave. Thank God!! She approved it. I called Lin & tell her that I will meet her straight @ A&E. Wan also called me to inform abt his well-being. Alhamdulillah, it was not so serious but the nurse said that his wounds were contaminated. What the HELL was that???
Reached @ NUH, I went to see him. Kinda bad lah. Both hands & leg were injured. He fractured his left arm & his left leg wounded badly. He was knocked down by a car from a minor road. Can u imagine that??? How this driver got his license huh?? He even blamed Wan for speeding. If he was speeding, he should be landed further & injured more badly. Demes!!!!!
I called Dad to inform him. He will try to go back early. I only called Mum @ 4pm coz I dun want her to be panic after hearing the news. Waiting to admit to a ward was very long & bored. Luckily Lin & me have each other to accompany.
B2 room was full so Wan was transferred to C class. 8 bed in a room?? OMG!!! Gonna be very cramp. The doctor informed us that he need to be transferred to another room due to his wound. So they upgraded him to an isolation ward. 1 person per room. Dah macam org berpenyakit seh!!! They need to observe him for 3 days to make sure that his wound not infected then they will transfer him back to general ward. Kesian seh dia. Tido sorang lah nampak nyer...ishk ishk ishk...Kalau aku pun, aku takut sakz...hehehe.
Neway, I managed to captured some of his pix while lying on da bed.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at