
YSaturday, December 23, 2006
Yeay!!! It is Friday today. Can't wait for this weekend. I will have a very long weekend to rest. Monday will be Christmas Day & I will be on leave for 2 days. So it means that I will only go back to work on 28.12.06 (Thursday). *Ribena Jump*
I need to plan what I should do with this long weekend....hhhhmmm.
Today we will be having Christmas Lunch & gift exchange. We had picked someone's name earlier & everyone has to write down what they wish for Christmas. But it doesn't mean what u wish for, u will get right??
I went Compass Point to get a gift yesterday. It was a last minute shopping. I bought a love shape frame but it was not a usual frame which u can see any where. It has to be connected to a pc via usb port. It will glow to different colours. Unique rite?? I never seen before in my life. Same goes with others. Since the person that will be receiving this present is a jiwang type of person, so I gave that lah. Hopefully he likes it...hehehe.
I got for myself 2 bottles of shower foam from Bodyshop. Papaya & Strawberry. Wahhh!! Bertambah wangi lah aku selepas mandi...hehehe.
Neway, I received a good news today. A close of mine was pregnant again. Yahooo!!!! I'm really so happy for her. Congratz my dearie friend. It's really time for u to have a 2nd child!! No matter what complications u will face, I know u are strong to go through it. There's always a blessing in disguise on whatever happened earlier. U lost something, u gained something.
We were dismissed 30mins earlier today. Thanks to my covering manager, Gabriel. So nice of him. Mas, Ita & I went for karaoke session @ Apollo Centre after work. Fuhyooo!!! Satu-satu tangkap jiwang seh. After that, I met Ponzie @ Bedok & proceed to ECP to meet Yanie. Left that place only @ 11pm.
I dun feel well tonite. A bit feverish. Took a cab home with Yanie.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at