
YSunday, December 24, 2006
It was raining this morning when I woke Wan up. Supposed to wake up @ 6.30am but I slept again. I woke him only @ 7.10am. After that I went back to sleep coz the weather was so cooling.
I woke up @ 10.45am. My tummy was growling. Mum called & wanted me to follow her to buy some stuff later. I called Ponzie & talked to her for almost an hr. We planned to meet tomorrow coz I wanted to buy some tops.
I ate hotdog, bread & cheese for my brunch. I will eat out with mum later. Kinda bored coz I dunno what to do now. I laid on the bed & thinking of what I've dreamt yesterday. Should I consider it as a sweet dream or a nightmare?
In that dream, I met him. He followed everywhere I went. I told him upteen times that it's not possible for us to be together. Yet he still stick with me.
Why am I dreaming about him again? This is the 2nd time within the same month. I just want to letgo of all memories with him. 5 years had passed but I still can't erase it. Oh Allah, please help me. Please make me a strong person to go on with my life. I just want to forget my past & move on. I may looked strong physically but inside me I'm still struggling.
Hopefully this will end one day.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at