
YSaturday, December 16, 2006
It was a hectic day today. Managed to finish up the decoration for Christmas. I didn't even touch my work since morning. Only @ 12pm then I start to do it.
Faisal sms me & asked if I wanna go clubbing today. Clubbing eh?? In SG summore?? Macam tak pelat jer...hehehehe. Members aku ramai beb. I declined his invitation & told him to proceed if he wants to go.
Soon without realising, it already 4.55pm. I started packing & wanted to go home on da dot @ 5pm. Left office & took 55 to Bishan coz I need to withdraw some cash & transfer to my POSB a/c to make pymt for my bills. This stupid cash deposit box unable to deposit money after making me Q for so long. I took a train back to Sembawang & did the transaction there. There were also alot of people Q-ing.
Lin called asking if I wanna go JB tonite instead of tomorrow. I looked @ the time & agreed. Meet her only @ 9pm. Bleh putus sakz berdiri tepi bus stop tunggu lama sangat. 4 of us went to JB : Me, Lin, Ila & Joe.
We decided to go to Senibong for dinner. The food were not bad but I still prefer the place where me & my x-1609 gang went for dinner. The food there were extremely delicious. After dinner, went to get some stuff & went home.
It was jam when we got to Singapore Immigration. Everywhere was jam. I need to go to the ladies urgently. It's so unbearable. Some of the officers were doing 100% check. Left the immigration, I get Lin to speed up. I can't wait to reach home & pee.....hehehehe.
It was drizzling when we reached Sembawang. Tonite I'm gonna have a wonderful sleep in this kind of weather. Reached home & washed up. I logged on to MSN & prompted Sheila.
I guess I'm gonna go to bed soon. *Yawwnnnnn*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at