
YMonday, January 01, 2007
Today is the last day of 2006 & also Hari Raya Haji. Gonna close the chapter of 2006.
I woke up only @ 9.30am. I'm still feeling quite tired. Yesterday spent my time mostly @ the hospital to accompany Wan till 11pm. Kesian kalau tak pegi tengok...nanti dia keseorangan plak...Chehhh!!! Step concern seh kakak sorang ni...hahahaha. Neway he will be discharged today.
I left home @ 11.30am & took a cab there with Mum.
Dad & Joe went to the mosque coz we did our korban this year. So I get him to snap the goats before & after slaughter.
Wan was discharged only @ 2.30pm. At last!!!! Managed to call Obek Sah to lend us her wheel chair coz Wan is having difficulty to walk. Reached home, I washed him up & took a rest. Gonna start my revision later.
Mum & Dad went out for awhile to buy some stuff. I brought Wan to our nearby park to take a stroll in the evening. It was very windy. After an hour or so there, we went home. I did some revision after that.
I guess I'm gonna sleep early tonite since I'm not going for countdown. I'm too tired to go out.
Neway, Happy New Year to all bloggers!!!!
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at