
YMonday, December 11, 2006
I'm really having a hard time waking up this morning. I slept only @ 1am & woke up @ 6am. It will gonna be a tiring day for me.
Event for this morning -> Bowling Tournament @ Safra Tanah Merah.
I only came in 4th placing. We left Bedok @ 2.15pm. Last minute we decide to go for Karaoke Session. Haiiizzz...suara dah sakit pun masih nak memekak.
After Karaoke, I went to Hello CityLink to meet Khafidz. I need to collect my N73 hp. The hp are here!!!! I spent almost 45min & getting more & more sleepy. I paid for the 2 hp & went off. Stop over for awhile @ Mrs Field & bought some brownies. Yummy!!!!!!
Tot of taking train home but I'm sooooo tired. In the end, I took a cab home. Dah macam Makcik Siput dgn byk paperbag...hehehehe.
Reached home, I showed Daddy the hp. He seems interested. I sell off one to him. Wahh!! Tak padan pakcik sorang ni pakai hp 3G. Nampak gaya, kalau dah pandai buat video call, abislah anak-anak dia...hehehehe. Another n73 was for Wan.
I browse thru Starhub webby. I saw that n73 selling @ $298. HHhhmmm....good bargain huh?? Furthermore my contract expiring soon. Maybe I'm gonna get that hp. Still deciding. Meanwhile, I'm surveying other hp too.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at