
YMonday, December 25, 2006
I went to meet Ponzie @ Tampines today. The weather was not that good. It was raining the whole day.
I had my dinner @ New York Pizza. Only left with 2 type of pizza so I choosed Manhattan Pizza. At 1st I dunno how what is it but when my pizza arrived, it's actually seafood pizza. Chheeyyy!!!
After dinner, as planned, I bought some tops. Nasib baik lah dapat 13th month bonus. I can spend abit more but have to save the balance for some other things.
There's no sign that the rain will stop. It still drizzling. I took 969 to Yishun & tot of taking cab after that. I went to withdraw some cash & proceed to the taxi stand. On the way there, I heard someone "switt". I glanced with the corner of my eyes & saw this nigger looking @ me. Mak oii!!! Menggelacat sakz aku jalan pegi taxi stand. Just nice, a taxi was there. Phhheeeww!!!!
Reached home, I tried on my new tops. Fuuhhyyyoooo!!! Tak sia sia aku beli. Neway, need to sleep early coz meeting Syed tomorrow morning. Gonna upgrade my PSP software.
Nite Nite...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at