
YThursday, December 21, 2006
It was raining for the past few morning except today. I tot taking 859 to MRT station coz it was much nearer. I walked to the place as usual.
Tot of taking a shortcut & walked on the soil but never I expect that the soil was soft. I almost fell down. Luckily I could balanced my body. My feet & bottom part of pants were dirty. Arrggghhh!!! Bingit sakz!!!! My tissue left few pieces only. The smell of the soil was unbearable. No choice, I have to wash my feet. I went to the ladies to wash my sandal & feet. It was already 7.45am. Demes!!!!! I'm gonna be late to work.
Once everything cleaned, I went to board the train. Tot of calling Kak Zie to inform I'm late. Shitt!!! I forgot to bring my hp. Uweeekkkk!!! Apa lah nasib aku niari. No other choice so let it be lah. Wanted to take a cab but it was a long Q. I reached work only @ 8.15am.
Washed my feet again coz it still sticky. Luckily I wore black pants. What if I work light colored pants?? Lagi rabak seh!!!! Tak gi kerja agak nyer aku...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at