
YSunday, December 10, 2006
It was pouring @ Stirling Road. Alot of people in the clinic. Ended up, I have to stand outside. My tummy was growling. Once Mum completed her check-up, we went for breakfast @ one of the coffee shop. No other food to eat except for toasted bread & half boiled egg.
After breakfast, we proceed to meet Kak Lina & Obek Minah @ Jurong East. Today will be Mum's & Daughter's gathering....hehehe. On the way to Queenstown MRT station, we passed thru our old estate. This is the place I spent my childhood time. So much changes over 20 years. I managed to take few pix of the block that my grandmother used to stay.
I supposed to meet Faisal in the afternoon but he's yet to confirm. Dunno wat time he'll be finishing his work. Lin msg me asking if I want to go JB. I decided to go since Faisal have not replied my sms. I will be meeting her @ 5.30pm @ Kranji MRT station. We then proceed home from IMM coz I need to change.
Only when I wanted to go out again, he sms me. He'll be meeting me late afternoon coz not yet finish his working. I told him to go home & rest 1st coz I'm going to JB for awhile. He agreed.
Met Lin @ 6pm & left for JB. Traffic was kinda slow. I only reached Jusco @ 8.30pm. Lin wanted to take her dinner. We left Jusco an hour later. By then how to go out with him while I'm still @ JB?? I only managed to reply his sms when I reached Eden coz I dun have roaming service.
Haizz...member sorang ni kalau dah golek-golek, nampak gaya tak jadi kluar lah. Takkan nak suruh dia siap. Dah lah dari tadi dia tunggu aku. By then I will be home by 11.00pm. Too late rite?? To him, it's oklah coz still early. Tapi dia dah golek-golek, kemalasan pun melanda. Furthermore, he reminded me that I'm having my bowling session tomorrow morning. I'm gonna be tired if I'm still wanna go out.
Oh yahh!! Almost forgotten abt it. I msg Linda & told her that I won't be sleeping over her place tonite coz I'm not going out. I told him not to sleep 1st & chat with me @ MSN. Kalau dah pemalas tu, pemalas jugak. Semuanyer dia malas. He told he to call him when I reached home....ggggrrrr!!!
After freshen myself, I chatted with him over the phone for awhile. Dengar suara dia pun macam dah ngantuk jer. Menguap pegi menguap balik. Ended up, I told him to go off to sleep. We will meet tomorrow if he's not bz. After putting down the phone, my eyes were still wide awake.
I logged on to MSN & checked who's online. Kinda bored coz not many people online. I went off to bed only @ 1am. Arrggghh!!!! Gonna wake up @ 5.30am tomorrow. Hopefully I can wake up.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at