
YSaturday, December 09, 2006
It's already past 5pm but I'm still @ work. Bz with the Christmas decoration. Really got no time to decorate coz alot of work waiting for me. I only left office @ 5.30pm with Kak Zie.
I reached home @ 6.30pm. I was kinda lazy to go out today. Furthermore, I still having cough. Tini & Bobo called & asked me to come along for karaoke session but I turned them down. Dun feel like going anywhere today.
What I should do tonite?? Nak kluar tapi malas...hhhhmmmm.
I switched on my karaoke system & sang few songs. Hancur sakz suara. Dah macam bapok Siam..hahahaha. Nasib baik tak gi karaoke session. Buat malu jer....
Logged on to MSN & looked up for someone to chat with. Coincidence Faisal was around. So I prompted him. Lama tak kacau dia. This is the time!!! Hehehe....
He tot of asking me out tonite but to him it's kinda late. Some of his questions were:
U curfew till wat time??
Ur parents tak tanya ke u kluar dgn siapa??
I think besok je lah kita kluar, dah malam, nanti ur mum marah plak.
Wah!! Step concern je takut mak aku marah...hehehehe. Almaklum, nak bawak anak dara orang kluarkan. Nasib baik aku tak suruh mintak permission dgn parents aku kalau nak ajak kluar tau. Haru sakz nanti...hahahaha.
Neway, it's only 10pm. As for me, I dun have any curfew. Anytime I can go out or go home so long I inform them & dun reject their calls. Thanks to my understanding parents. Love u, Mum & Dad!!!
Atlast, duk rumah jugak aku hari ni. Takpe lah. At least bleh update blog. Dah malam macam ni mana bleh pegi seh. Nanti ended up gi laut. Furthermore he's working tomorrow. So let's be considerate. Orang giler jer kerja besok...kwangkwangkwang.
Gonna sleep soon coz I'm really feeling bored. Tomorrow need to wake up early.
Goodnite my darling bloggers.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at