
YSaturday, December 02, 2006
I received a good news today. Yayah passed her TP.
Congratz Sista!!!!
It was a good birthday present for her this year. At the age of 19, she got her license. How abt me?? Dah 28 pun blum achieve apa-apa.
/me tap tap air mata....kwangkwangkwang...
On top of the good news, I had a bad news. I failed my test. GGgggrrrrr!!! It was really tough & tricky. My confidence lost while doing it. I'm abit down BUT I will never give up so long I'm patience enuff.
Back @ home, tot of watching Hikmah 3 but to my surprise, all were deleted. Arrgghh!!! Demes!!! If I knew, I continue to watch it over the week. Now I miss most of the episodes. Tension sakz mcm ni. One after another. Baru watched episode 23, now no more to watch.
Fedup nyer aku!!!!!!
In this case, I shall not wait further. Better go for my beautiful sleep. Hopefully I'll be ok the next day. Yeah...Hopefully...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at