
YTuesday, December 26, 2006
At 1.30pm, Mum & I started to clear stuff from our store room. Sooooo many stuff. Not mine but hers. Dah 5 tahun pindah, skarang baru kemas...ishk ishk ishk.
Everything settled around 8pm. Thanx to Dad coz he bought dinner for us. There were Satay, Chix Murtabak, Nasi Pattaya & Bee Hoo Hong Kong. Kenyang perut aku ni...hehehe.
My legs were aching. Maybe standing too long. I'm soooooooo tired. Tot of sleeping early but I wanna watch Gemilang, Dian III & Enot III.
Now I'm typing my blog while watching Enot III. Asyik cita sedih jer...ishkk. Just now while watching Dian III, I cried. Sedih sakz drama tadi. I've watched 2 episodes of this drama. Thumbs up for the director. It was really a good drama. Ni drama Enot III pun sedih. Ishk ishk ishk...banyak betul drama sedih niari.
Dunno what time I wanna sleep today. I will be on leave tomorrow & Wednesday. Gerek kan??!! Jangan jeles eh eh eh...kwang3. I'll decide later.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at