
YTuesday, January 23, 2007
After 3 weeks of spending my weekends @ home (good gurl huh??!!), I'm out at last...hehehehe. Meeting ST-gang & my close friends were wonderful!!! Although I was kinda piss off earlier but that doesn't stop me from enjoying myself. Lets recall what I've done...
Saturday
I woke up quite early today. Need to go to Ubi to settle some stuff. I got a friend to accompany me but I was kinda disappointed with that person. Tot of getting a companion while settling my stuff but instead that person was soooooooooooo bz hogging on da phone from the time I met till I reached home. Bingit to da max sakz!!!! I felt as though I'm transparent. If I know this thing would happen, I rather go myself that getting that person to accompany me. Am I being sensitive?? Don't I have every right to be angry?? Arrrgggghhh!!!!
Neway, it was raining when I'm heading to Zue's crib so I took a cab. The rest of ST-gang were already there. Everyone turned up except for Hazar & Niny. Zue's food were really marvellous. I had a hard time breathing after dinner. Too full I guessed...hehehe. We had karaoke & movie session. Some of them had left, leaving Naz, Sheila, Aishah, Zue & me. While watching VCD, we had some serious discussion. Fuhyyooo!!!! Jarang seh dapat berbual macam nie. Naz & I left around 2.30am.
Sunday
Tot of spending time @ home. But Rashid called & asked if Ponzie & I wanna drop by his place today coz Sham was there. CCK again??!! Hhhhmmm....ok lor!! Met Ponzie @ 4.30pm & proceed there. We played Bingo (1st time in my life) & also karaoke. Left his place only @ 9.00pm. My tummy was giving problem again. It felt like the menses period is coming. From Sembawang MRT, I took a cab home. I meddled my MP3 player but I can't seem it right. Need to download some software etc...haiiizz....Leceh nyer!!!
I only slept @ 12.30am.
Monday
Now I felt like dozzing off. Sooooo sleepy!!! So many cases yet my eyes doesn't want to open widely. I guess I have to make a cup of coffee soon. Hopefully I will be awake. Got to go for now, Need to clear my work. Be back to update my blog again...
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at