
YFriday, January 12, 2007
Luck wasn't @ my side since yesterday.
On the way to work, there was this chinese man standing next to me in the train. He's bz plucking his beard & stood very close to me. Alamak!!! Mintak kena debik sakz ni orang. Kalau dia makin dekat, confirm mintak kena siku dengan aku.
After that I took a bus. In the bus, another idiot with his bag kept on pushing me at the side. The moment a seat was empty, he quickly rushed to sit. The best thing was he STEPPED on my feet. Demes!!!! Typical moronz!!! Dah lah tu...bau hapak plak.
Bila nak balik, dlm train bau masam plak. Ya Allah!!! Kak Sophie & I have to bear with the smell. Luckily it's only 4 stations away from AMK to Sembawang.
Inside 859, there's another smell. DURIAN SMELL!!!! Uwekk!!!!! Kembang sakz tekak aku. Nasib macam kentang sakz!!! GGgggrrrr!!!
While I was sleeping, an irritating bastard called me from a private number at 3.55am & asked what am I doing. What do u think I'm doing during that time? Dancing?? Bowling?? Karaoke-ing?? Of coz I'm sleeping lah. When I asked few times who is he, he asked me to guess. Dia ingat dia main teka-teki kappa?? Darah naik sakz. I just end the call. This bastard called me again @ 4.30am & 5.30am. Fuhyoooo!!! Menduga kesabaran sakz. Ni kalau dia call lagi the next day, confirm kena hamput berbakul. Dun think that private number cannot be traced. Once this becomes a police case, u will know where u stand. Bodoh peh orang!!! Few months back ada kena prank call then stop. Now it's back again...Aarggghhh!!!!!
And today, I spoke with a moron customer over da phone. Defaulted his payment arrangment yet making so much noise. Bingit sakz telinga!!! He wanted an explaination but when I'm explaining to him, he doesn't want to listen. He said that he can pay that $159 anytime but he choose not to just becoz we disconnect his line. If he can pay, just pay lah. Y make a hoohaa over such "small" amount. He kept on emphasizing he's lecturer & got no time to entertain all these. If got no time, just pay the outstanding amount. It's good enuff that we will do an advance reconn & waive the recon fee due to good customer relation & advise him to settle the payment by today. Yet he still want to argue & talk big about his lecturer post. Dammit!!!
I escalated this case to my supervisor since he demanded for a manager. My pleasure of coz!!! When I got to know from Kak Zie, he was contented when she told him to settle the outstanding charges together with next bill. Idiotic moron!!!! Say so lah if u want an extention payment. Talk big only. To hell with ur post!!! I got to know, he was a retire lecturer. Duh!!!!
Bingit sakz!!! Banyak betul dugaan sepanjang 2 hari ni. Beristighfar lah aku banyak-banyak kali ni.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at