
YTuesday, January 09, 2007
Wow!! Amazing!! I was @ home for the last weekend. Can't believe it rite?? Well, that's the fact...hahaha.
Neway, I caught a flu during the day time. Aaarrrggghhh!!! But that doesn't stop me from cleaning my room. I guessed it's time for me to throw some stuff out from my room. In between, I did have a quick nap coz the flu was unbearable. I kept on sneezing since morning. I took the flu tablet & went to sleep (from 5+pm - 8+pm). I woke up & washed up. Then continued with my spring cleaning. Everything settled by 11+pm. Fuhhyooo!! At last ahh...
I continued playing "Diner Dash" which was recommended by Era. Very addictive u know!!! Can't stop playing... I only slept @ 4am..hehehehe.
On Sunday, it's my bro's room turn to be cleaned. A lot of stuff were cleared. Thank god my flu was recovered. Luckily Lynn was around to help. After that we went out to Satay Club for dinner. Reached home, I played my wordsearch game @ PSP & went to sleep ard 11+pm. How I wish the next day is a non-working day. Fat hope Jules!!!
Today I'm alone again @ work. Mas was on MC & Ita was on AL. There were few times I dozzed off infront of my pc. I guessed I better make a cup of coffee before I dozz off again. Thanks to a friend of mine who kept me accompany today via email. Really appreciate that.
Gonna start work again soon. Will update my blog again. *yawnnnn*
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at