
YSaturday, January 20, 2007
I really enjoyed my bowling session yesterday @ SPGG. Although only 3 of us went, we had a great time. 1st time in my bowling life, I scored 4 strikes....Power beb!!!
Neway, after bowling, Joe send Kak Sophie & me home. Fuhyooo!!! Kereta dia power lah. Soooooo spacious. This is the kind of vehicle I'm looking for. Dah fall in lup seh dengan kreta ni. Haiiizzz...bila gak nyer bleh drive kereta ni eh??? TunggguuuuuuU!!!!! Hehehehe.
Training @ City Exchange is still the same. The trainer was bz explaining this MIO stuff & I'm bz too with my emails...hahahaha. Hopeful I'm able to absorb what she's trying to explain.
Tonite I'm gonna meet my dearest buddies @ City Hall for dinner. Dah lama seh tak jumpa dia orang. Not forgetting to collect my Creative MP3 player later. Wahh!!! Pack sakz schedule niari...hehehehe.
PrinXeSs Montelz told you a secret at